HAVA STUDIO | Terms & Conditions | HAVA STUDIO
Terms & Conditions
Hava Studio | ABN: 18 980 803 488
ALL ORDERS AND PURCHASES FROM HAVA STUDIO WILL BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days barring errors or omissions.
- Prices on all quotes and invoices are for the listed goods only; freight and/or installation terms must be separately stated.
- Any variation in quantity or components will require a revised quote.
- All pricing is exclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- GST is not charged for goods that are shipped outside of Australia.
- Pricing may be subject to change without notice.
- Any written quotation will supersede all prior correspondence in relation to your order (verbal, written or otherwise)
DESIGN MODIFICATIONS AND CUSTOMISATIONS
- Modifications to products outside the standard specifications may be possible.
- All requests for modifications must be submitted in writing and are subject to Hava Studio’s approval.
- Additional lead time and surcharge may apply.
- All drawings, dimensions, samples, descriptive matter and specifications are intended as a guide only.
- Hava Studio reserves the right to change, alter or modify the design, dimensions, construction or costing of any item without prior written notice.
- An order confirmation will be forwarded to you in acknowledgement of receipt of your order.
- This document supersedes all prior correspondence in relation to your order (verbal, written, graphic or otherwise).
- This document includes a packing and handling fee, a premium airfreight/courier service and travel insurance.
- We will proceed with your order, as per your order confirmation, unless we receive written notification of any requested changes within 24 hours.
- To meet lead times, production begins shortly after order placement.
- We are only able to change your order if manufacturing has not already started.
- Once your order has been confirmed any request for subsequent changes must be sent in writing.
- No guarantee can be given that the requested change can be made.
- Any variation or cancellation agreed to by Hava Studio will incur additional costs.
- We will provide you with an estimated delivery time upon placement of your order.
- Please contact our sales office for current lead time estimates.
- Failure to provide all relevant information may delay lead times.
- Lead times are an estimate and commence upon receipt of deposit payment.
- Goods will only ship once final balance payments have cleared.
- Hava Studio shall not be liable for failure to perform or for delay in performance due to fire, flood, strike or other labour difficulty, act of God, act of any governmental authority or of the Purchaser, riot, embargo, fuel or energy shortage, wrecks or delay in transportation, inability to obtain necessary labour, materials or manufacturing facilities from usual sources or failure of suppliers to meet their contractual obligations or due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- If any such event occurs, we may extend delivery date by a period of time necessary to overcome the effect of such delay, allocate available Product or cancel any purchase order.
- Whilst we will make every effort to achieve nominated delivery dates, delays do not constitute a breach of contract and Hava Studio is in no way liable for any resulting damages.
- Should there be a problem fulfilling your order within the designated lead time we will contact you within this period
- Our standard payment terms are 50% deposit. • Deposit is non-refundable.
- Balance is due prior to release of the goods.
- Goods remain the property of Hava Studio until full payment has been received in full.
- We accept Direct Bank Deposit, Amex, Mastercard and Visa.
- Delivery times will be arranged with you once goods are ready for despatch.
- All customs duties and taxes are the client’s responsibility.
- Once an order is despatched and tracking numbers sent, it is the buyer’s responsibility to track the item online and ensure it is cleared by Customs at the other end. • While we use a premium airfreight service, transit times are beyond our control.
- The freight charge covers a single delivery at ground level during normal weekday delivery hours.
- Customers are responsible for checking that all goods have free and easy access to their intended destination.
- Prior to delivery please provide us with full written details of any difficulty to access eg. stairs, delivery dock, lift etc.
- We reserve the right to charge additional costs for unusual access not advised in writing.
- Should delivery prove impossible, we may require the customer to accept the goods and make their own arrangements for delivery.
- Cancellation of a booked delivery is subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to the standard delivery price, should notice be given later than 24 hours prior to the booked delivery date.
- If you are unable to accept delivery within 7 days from our first call following the completion of your order, the invoice must be paid in full.
- In addition, a storage fee of 1% of the value of goods per month or $100 per week (whichever is higher) is payable
- Deliveries will occur between 9am-6pm Monday to Friday. Exact times cannot be given
- Inspection of products is required upon delivery.
- Purchaser must note any damages on the delivery receipt upon delivery, along with documentation and photographs of the item/s and packaging.
- We will not be responsible for any damage by couriers, freight handlers or shipping companies.
- Damages must be documented and reported to Hava Studio within 24 hours of receipt.
- We are not responsible for repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
- If damage has occurred during shipping all packaging must be retained by receiver, failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
- We are not responsible for the following:
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by the customer or customer’s agent.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment.
- Changes in the appearance of hand rubbed finishes or unlacquered finishes- these are meant to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal or reinstallation.
- Restoration or repair work.
- Any parts purchased separately from our furniture, fixtures or homewares.
- Insurance claims will require photographic evidence to prove a claim.
- All packaging must be retained to process an insurance claim.
- Marble is a natural material and variations in colour and patterning will occur. This is not a defect.
- Our pieces are handmade and individually finished. This will result in minor variations in appearance (including colour, form and finish) of the final product, including materials (brass, steel, timber, stone, glass, ceramic, etc) and processes (patination, anodising, painting, sandblasting, enameling, powdercoating, lacquering, electroplating etc).
- Slight variations in appearance are to be expected and will not be accepted as a fault or reason for return.
- Some finishes will change over time, these include unlacquered brass and bronze patination.
- Colours and finishes as viewed on digital and printed sources are representative only and may not appear identical to final products.
- Please refer to our separate document entiteled Returns for further information.
- Hava Studio reserves the right to cancel any order at any time for whatever reason, in which case all funds paid by Purchaser will be returned.
- Orders may only be cancelled by Purchaser in writing within 48 hours of order placement. If Purchaser chooses to cancel once the 48 hour cancellation window has passed they receive a part refund less 35% admin fee and manufacturing costs if the project has started.
- Please refer to WARRANTY document for full details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any sales made are expressly conditional upon Purchaser’s agreement to the terms and conditions in this document.
- These terms and conditions may be modified or supplemented only by a written document signed by an authorized representative of Hava Studio.
- These terms and conditions supersede any prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or correspondence between Purchaser and Seller.
- Seller reserves the right to change the Terms without notice.
- Purchaser is solely responsible for compliance with all laws, ordinances, regulations, rules and standards relating to the installation, maintenance, use and operation of the products.
- This document is given in addition to consumer guarantees and cannot exclude these rights.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Hava Studio, its contractors and subcontractors or suppliers of any tier shall not be liable to Purchaser for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from Products or from a breach of this Agreement.
- Purchaser’s remedies set forth herein are exclusive and the liability of Seller with respect to the breach of this Agreement or any contract entered into between the parties pursuant hereto shall not exceed the price of the Product(s) or part on which such liability is based.
- To the extent that the laws of any jurisdiction do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, incidental damages and consequential damages, the above limitations may not apply.
- In such jurisdictions, the above limitations shall be enforced to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
Please contact email@example.com for full details